- 08-01-2014, 02:13 PM #2
Re: Do you delete passes from Passbook regularly?
The onyl apps I have managed to add into Passbook are the Virgin Atlantic app and the Starbucks App and I can't remember the last time I used Starbucks.
The Virgin passbook app is only used when I fly to the USA, which I only do a few times a year.
There is a distinct lack of Passbook integration in the UK.
I was always of the opinion that Passbook was nothing more than a gimmick and I still hold to that opinion too.
Do you delete passes from Passbook regularly?
I usually book my movie tickets through "Book my show" which supports Passbook and Expedia for travel . Other than this, I haven't come across any app which I use supports PB
So, yea.. Kind of failure but I still like the idea and I would want Apple to re-emphasise on this area
Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
- 08-01-2014, 04:02 PM #4
- 08-01-2014, 06:56 PM #5
- 08-01-2014, 07:02 PM #6
- 08-01-2014, 07:12 PM #7
- 08-01-2014, 10:28 PM #8
- 08-02-2014, 01:43 AM #10
- 08-02-2014, 03:53 AM #11
- 08-04-2014, 09:37 AM #13
- 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM #15
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:50 AM
- By OBF in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2014, 03:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:10 PM