- 08-05-2014, 08:16 AM #51
Re: Facebook is lame
- 08-05-2014, 10:13 AM #52
- 08-05-2014, 10:37 AM #53
- 08-05-2014, 12:50 PM #54
- 08-05-2014, 08:45 PM #55
- 08-05-2014, 10:17 PM #56
- 08-06-2014, 01:41 AM #57
- 08-06-2014, 07:11 AM #58
- 08-06-2014, 07:30 AM #59
- 08-07-2014, 04:41 AM #60
- 08-07-2014, 09:40 AM #61
Re: Facebook is lamePersonal insults will not be tolerated. Continue to post your opinions, but please keep it civil. Remember:
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
- Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
- Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youíre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youíre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
- Be a pro. Donít get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you donít have anything nice to say, donít say anything at all. In a nutshell, Ďthink before you postí.
- Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a membersí problem.
- 06-30-2016, 11:11 PM #62
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:40 AM