How to scan with my iPhone?

MountainDwarf

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to turn my iPhone into a Scanner. I did a quick search through this forum and I found a dozen different threads and discussions. I?m not quite sure if I really want to read through all of this :) so I just post my quick question as a new thread.

Is there a free App out there that allows me to scan a document as simple and fast as possible? Do you have a suggestion for me, sth that I could try out?

I don?t really need a lot of options to cut, change the color or to do whatever with my scan. The best would be if the app does all the work by itself, decides on the different parameters and I just have to upload it afterwards. Have you heard of such an app?

Thank you :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to turn my iPhone into a Scanner. I did a quick search through this forum and I found a dozen different threads and discussions. I?m not quite sure if I really want to read through all of this :) so I just post my quick question as a new thread.

Is there a free App out there that allows me to scan a document as simple and fast as possible? Do you have a suggestion for me, sth that I could try out?

I don?t really need a lot of options to cut, change the color or to do whatever with my scan. The best would be if the app does all the work by itself, decides on the different parameters and I just have to upload it afterwards. Have you heard of such an app?

The link via the iMore Blog may be of interest to you.

Save big on apps like PDF Converter, Printer Pro, Documents 5 and more! | iMore

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm using Scanner Mini by Readdle. It's FREE, is very easy to use and connects to Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, etc

I use it multiple times a day & have never had a problem.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

MountainDwarf

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I was quarrying for Apps myself and I found a free Scanner App:

Unfortunately I can?t post links here - The App is called PaperScan.

It is in my opinion very simple and easy to use. Does all the work by itself.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner