Paperama

jenny_10

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

Description
Enter a beautiful Origami world and bring it to life!

**Introducing a new and unique puzzle adventure**

- Fold the paper sheets to create origami figures
- work as accurate as possible to fit the form
- Don't use too many folds!

-> Enjoy how a wonderful origami world comes to life

Features:

- Amazing 3D folding effect
- Lovely Soundtrack
- More than 70 puzzles
- Smart Hint System
- Game Center Support
Customer Reviews
Life changing game. (5 stars)
I once was merely a slave to this corporate society and grey world. My life completely changed when I downloaded this app. Not only did my life change for the better, my soul was revitalized. It brings me great joy to see those colorful pieces of virtual paper on the screen and the crisp digital foldings I make to create wonderful pieces of origami. I now have a family. A wife and three kids. They think I play this game too much but I can't

Life changing- please read (5 stars)
I pretty much spend 23/7 folding paper now!!!! I love to experiment with not only regular paper, but handkerchiefs magazines toilet paper pictures instruction manuals and wonton wrappers. I've noticed that my very own fingers have quicker reflexes now that over been folding virtual paper instead of working out! I recently quit my job to devote more time to learning the complex adventures and endless possibilities of paper folding. I'm so ver

The ads are ridiculous! (3 stars)
I really like the game. But the reviews are a bit overhyped. Im not sure how it works, but there are definitely some BS reviews in there. The game has a few issues- first-- there are only 3 levels. I beat them all with 3 stars in a couple hours.
The other issue is the biggie: the nonstop pop-up ads!! I bought the biggest hint package, hoping it would get rid of the ads, but no luck! So now I have a hundred hints and a lot of stupid ads..

Download:
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paperama/id842608717?mt=8&uo=2&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paperama/id842608717?mt=8[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711