Modern combat 5: blackout

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally this game has been released for iPhone 5s,5,4s, ipad and iPod touch 5th generation.
The graphics and game play are mind blowing.
The game cost $8.99. I'm in Australia so I guess the US version costs $6.99
Check out these screen shots

5ahu2eze.jpg

py9upara.jpg

ynetemah.jpg

na5ybera.jpg

ada2aruv.jpg

nenyjuna.jpg

I've played this game for about 30 minutes and boy is it good. In case y'all are interested, there is multiplayer. The game is 1.8gb big and contains over 35 missions. Weapons are customisable but unfortunately there is no controller support yet!
Thought I should share.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a great game! I've enjoyed the other MC's, but I simply don't have enough storage space to get it quite yet.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to play this game. But I'm going to wait until the price comes down.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded it here in Canada, I'll play it tomorrow after I get some sleep.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just played about 10 minutes and wow, finally a game that uses the A7 to it's full potential. It looks amazing, plays smooth, interesting story so far. I would like an option to download the full story line at once instead of as you go cause if I'm in a spot with slow 3G speeds it will kill my battery just loading the level. Battery life for the game is poor on my phone (1-2% per minute wifi only) but since it's taking full advantage of the power of the A7 I kind of expected that but I'll be lucky to play it for 2 hours from a full charge to 10%. One thing that surprised me is the sound quality is really good so far.
I would recommend this game to any past players of the series and a few new ones.
Based on the performance of the game on my 5S I would recommend playing this game on a iOS device with at least the A6 chip.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just played about 10 minutes and wow, finally a game that uses the A7 to it's full potential. It looks amazing, plays smooth, interesting story so far. I would like an option to download the full story line at once instead of as you go cause if I'm in a spot with slow 3G speeds it will kill my battery just loading the level. Battery life for the game is poor on my phone (1-2% per minute wifi only) but since it's taking full advantage of the power of the A7 I kind of expected that but I'll be lucky to play it for 2 hours from a full charge to 10%. One thing that surprised me is the sound quality is really good so far.
I would recommend this game to any past players of the series and a few new ones.
Based on the performance of the game on my 5S I would recommend playing this game on a iOS device with at least the A6 chip.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Told ya!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There is an option to preload levels in the game...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406229313.361157.jpg

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not bad on storage, less than modern combat 4.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406245682.206111.jpg

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll join it as soon as I get it. Now that I've cleared up enough space for it, I cannot bring myself to spending $7 on it, yet...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2