CalQ - How fast are you with maths?[Free]

NetGuy2

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

My name is Eulogi Bordas, I am from Barcelona and I have co-developed CalQ.

CalQ is a free "puzzle & brain" math based game that aims to challenge your math skills and speed by combining various cells to solve a target number. The more combined cells the more points you will score!

In CalQ, each cell can be a positive, negative or a multiplier number. To combine cells, you will have to swipe, vertical and/or horizontally, your finger over the cells you want to use. On the right corner you will see the target number, on the left corner you will see the resulting number of the cells you are using, and within a black box you will see your total score.

CalQ has two game modes: (1) Normal mode: you only have 90 seconds to solve as many target numbers as you can, and (2) Time Attack mode: You versus the timer! Every time you solve a target number, you will add time to the timer.

You can also share your scores with your friends connecting the game to your GameCenter account

I would welcome and appreciate your feedback to improve the game.

If you would like to give it a try, you can download it here for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/calq/id840374065?at=10l3Vy

Here are some images of the game:
Goal_Small.png Dynamic_small.png GamePlay_small.png

Best!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711