What is the best iPhone group email and group text app

mykalgrant

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have to send multiple emails and texts to several groups of individuals (greater than 10 recipients). I have been reviewing the options, but I cannot tell what is the best application. Please help me figure it out.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What are the options you've been reviewing? In regard to what is the "best", only you can make that determination based on your needs.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Facebook Messenger for large groups. But they all have to have Facebook. You can message up to 250 people. I use SMS for small groups of less than 10. There's several 3rd party group messaging apps in the App Store. Just type in "Group Messaging" in the search bar.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

mykalgrant

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have tried Text 2 Group, MailShot, Mail2Group are the ones I have tried. When I was asking best, I was more asking what others thought as their best. Have you tried any other options?
Thanks for the response.

mykalgrant

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I use Facebook Messenger for large groups. But they all have to have Facebook. You can message up to 250 people. I use SMS for small groups of less than 10. There's several 3rd party group messaging apps in the App Store. Just type in "Group Messaging" in the search bar.

I do not use Facebook and I don not think all of the people I am contacting use FB. I will review the apps again to see if there are any I have not tried.

Thanks

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal