Toki's Magic Wand

gflex1245

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Check it out at the app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tokis-magic-wand/id875065374?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Embark on an epic puzzle adventure with Toki?s Magic Wand!

Join Toki in this puzzling adventure to get back some stolen carrots and teach a donkey not to mess with a wizard in training. Harness Toki?s Magic Wand to take down puzzle blocks, summoned by a sticky hooved donkey. Strategically burst, pop and explode the blocks to clear your path to victory.

Challenge your patience as you traverse dozens of puzzles that put your problem solving skills to the test. Are you up to the Toki Challenge?

?Over 100 mind bending puzzles
?Invite friends to take the Toki challenge via Facebook
?Challenge yourself with a rabbit speed run
?The Ultimate puzzle challenge on mobile
?Fun for all ages

nevets8

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh wow - thanks for sharing. I checked out the game and I can't recommend it enough. I really like the challenge and the puzzles are not random but crafted uniquely. Really addicting, finally up to Chapter 2. :party: Thanks again! :)

gflex1245

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh wow - thanks for sharing. I checked out the game and I can't recommend it enough. I really like the challenge and the puzzles are not random but crafted uniquely. Really addicting, finally up to Chapter 2. :party: Thanks again! :)
Your Welcome Nevets8!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying it.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice