Wallpapers - Pokemon version - New App Relased by iPocket Apps TEAM

IPocket Apps

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wallpapers-pokemon-version/id883356790?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

icon170x170.png

The best collection of Fanart Pokemon Wallpapers in HD quality for the Pokemon fans updated daily.

All wallpapers are optimised by the iPocket apps team and are 100% unique in this format. Our goal is to give you new and original Pokemon wallpapers each day for your phone. Customise your device everyday with a new Pokemon wallpaper for your lock/home screen or use them as backgrounds for messaging applications

AWESOME FEATURES:

+ Preview Lock screen in the app
+ Preview Home screen in the app
+ HD quality images
+ New and original wallpapers
+ Updated every day new wallpapers
+ Smooth interface (slide to view next/prev wallpaper)
+ Filter and find similar wallpapers with the tag words

A must have for every Pokemon fan!!!

Many thanks to the Pokemon community for creating the great artwork!

Try it NOW! Download app at the lowest price and you won't be disappointed - We care about the quality of our products and want to keep our customers satisfied.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Looks cool!

I'll tell you a funny story about Pokemon. Ok so I'm probably a little older than most, so in the mid 90ies I went to E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Atlanta with the website I was then working for, which evolved in to Pogo.com (they were called TEN.com at that time) Anyways we were visiting the Nintendo folks and they were showing off this Pokemon game they were about to debut in the US that was already starting to become a hit in Japan. They were telling us it was going to be HUGE, and that they planned on many games, and cards and toys and more. I personally thought it would be a flop and the US audience would NEVER go for it! Well now fast forward almost 20 years and who was right? LOL

100% true story!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal