GotYa! Security & Safety- Anti-Theft Protection
ITUNES LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id893104999
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
* Email Notifications
* Locate device
NOTE: FOLLOWS TUTORIAL INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY
Last edited by thaidv; 07-05-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Added full iTunes link
- 07-05-2014, 05:53 AM #2
Re: GotYa! Anti-Theft Protection - Now Available in Apple Store
Thank you for sharing your app with iMore, best of luck with your app.
App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 07-05-2014, 06:30 AM #3
- 07-05-2014, 09:23 AM #4
- 07-05-2014, 12:46 PM #5
- 07-05-2014, 05:20 PM #6
Re: GotYa! Security & Safety- Anti-Theft Protection
*** How to use GotYa to similar lock screen***
1. Turn off passcode or fingerprint on your iDevices.
2. Enable Guided Access (Settings > General > Accessibility > Enable Guided Access).
3. Open GotYa. Triple-click the Home button to Start Guided Access.
4. Now enjoy. You can use it similar Lock Screen to protect your iDevice.
5. If you want to End Guided Access, triple-click again > touch End.
- 07-06-2014, 11:09 AM #8
Apple advises developers that CloudKit data, including iCloud Drive, Photo Library, and Mail Drop wiBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:26 PM
- By gloriarood in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:20 AM