- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Milo & Me: A Zelda-inspired multitouch adventure game!
Hello Friends of iMore!
I'd like to announce my just-released game for iOS: Milo & Me. It's a creepy-cute multitouch adventure game for both iPhone and iPad. It features Zelda-style gameplay built for the modern touchscreen.
App Store link:
- Fun and intuitive multi-touch controls (no flimsy virtual d-pads here!).
- Unlock the secrets of a mysterious world as you guide Milo to find his dog Cody.
- Flick, drag, tap, and pinch your way through puzzles and dangerous enemies.
- Collect pretty items across various creepy-cute areas.
- Spend Pearls and Beetles to upgrade Milo's abilities.
- Find and activate power-ups to give Milo boosts.
- This version of the app contains Chapter One of the game (about 2 hours of gameplay)
- Future chapters will be available as FREE updates when they are ready.
- Chapter Two coming soon!
FREE PROMO CODES:
Milo & Me (Gameplay Trailer 1) - YouTube
Thanks everyone! I look forward to any thoughts and impressions of the game
- 06-21-2014, 08:15 PM #2
Re: Milo & Me: A Zelda-inspired multitouch adventure game!
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
- 06-21-2014, 08:34 PM #3
- 06-21-2014, 08:34 PM #4
- 06-21-2014, 09:11 PM #5
- 06-22-2014, 08:30 AM #6
- 06-24-2014, 08:37 AM #8
- By yasmoo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Dany_91 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:47 AM
- By AlbertApps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:49 AM