Has anyone else who has Amazon Prime tried out their new music service? I don't mind the selection as I knew about that before trying it. It seems to stream well although I haven't tried it over cellular.
But…they have some efficiency/power issues to work out. I've never seen my battery drop so quickly and my phone is burning hot. I actually took it out of my apple leather case so it would get more air flow. Still really hot though.
- 06-13-2014, 10:05 AM #2
- 06-13-2014, 10:51 AM #3
Re: Amazon Music
I streamed from my Moto X this morning and had no issues. Had it set at best quality and there were no buffering issues on LTE network. Phone did not get hot at all, but battery efficiency could be better.
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
- 06-13-2014, 12:41 PM #4
Re: Amazon Music
Maybe it's an odd interaction with iOS 8 beta 1. But my phone has been very hot to the touch and going thru battery at about 15% per 4-5 songs. Even pausing the music and returning to the home screen and turning the screen off didn't help much. I actually had to go into the task switcher and kill the app and about 5 minutes later it was finally cool. Restarted the app and played some music and it was hot again.
- 06-13-2014, 03:20 PM #6
- 06-13-2014, 06:58 PM #7
- 06-20-2014, 03:07 AM #8
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:20 AM