Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default Viking Command - The app you've been hankering for

Viking Command - The app you've been hankering for-bmuzsufccaafjub.png
    Hey guys! This is my first post and I am super excited to share this game with all of you. Remember when the mobile game Harbor Master was the talk of the town? Viking Command, a new free mobile app that was released a week ago, has taken this line-drawing platform and amplified it into an even more addicting concept. I love the art and the sound effects that accompany the fighting viking warriors, but that may just be my sense of humor. This game is a bit ridiculous, but in the best of ways. I feel cool that I have discovered this game before it hits the top 10, which is why I felt compelled to share this little gem with all of you. If you want all of your game loving friends to think you are "hip," you best be downloading this finely crafted beauty.

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id85509...mUvbUpU2274578

Screenshot of my favorite battle, flaming bears everywhere! Enjoy yo'selves!
    Viking Command - The app you've been hankering for-1-2.png
    Last edited by lizabee; 06-19-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Default Re: Viking Command -The app you've been hankering for

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with our community. Good luck with the app.

Default Re: Viking Command - The app you've been hankering for

Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Viking Command - The app you've been hankering for

Welcome to iMore and thank you for sharing your app with all of us, Good luck to you.