Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Lightbulb Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game

iTunes store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/last...mUvbUpU2274228

Proud to release my first action game app for iOS: Last Ninja Pro.

It is endless jumping ninja vs zombie game, a remarkable point in this game is, the ninja role will never auto run or auto jump uncontrollably anymore..

If you have questions, bug reports, suggestions or any kind of feedback please let me know here!

Last Ninja Pro is a easy to control game:

* tilt to move left or right
    * balance to keep stand still
    * quick tap to short jump
    * long press to long jump
    * use attack or skills to fight zombie
    * use items any time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game-i3-1.png   Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game-i3-2.png   Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game-i3-3.png   Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game-i3-4.png  

Default Re: Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game

Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.

Default Re: Last Ninja Pro - a non auto jump endless ninja vs zombies action game

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Good luck with your app.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Welcome to iMore and thank you for sharing your app with our members, I am sure they will be thankful and we all are here too.