Gold miner plus - best mini game for iphone, ipad

YoJio

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
dv173.png

Description

Gold Miner Plus is a most popular casual games. It is much better than others Gold Miner.It is not only very awesome,but it had given us more happpies time.It becomes a classic game to everyone and can be played anywhere.Now it's available on App Store!
In this game you're a gold miner and your mission is to collect the gold nuggets by pressing the screen, the same way you activate the sticks of dynamite which you can use when something else than gold will get in your hands. Are you ready?

Download : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gold-miner-plus/id839367032?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your game with us. I have always been a Gold Miner fan and this is the best Gold Miner game yet for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for sharing your app with all of or members. I am sure it will be appreciated and good luck to you.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.