Hundredious, The 100 Cells Puzzle Game [NEW FREE INDEPENDENT GAME]

Vincent Monteil

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there !

We are really glad to present our first game called "Hundredious (100 Cells Puzzle Game). It is for now available on iOS and Android smartphones & tabs (windows phone version shall be released within a week).

The rules are pretty pretty simple : You have a 100 Cells Grid and you must fill it from 1 to 100 with a simple move rule. Your score is made by the last move you are able to make.
The game is totally free with optional in-app purchases to support the dev team.

With its nice-looking User Interface, he game has become really successful in France & French-Speaking Countries but is fully translated into english, spanish german, italian, & chinese.

I really hope that you'll enjoy it and reach the 100th cell & count on you to spread Hundredious in your own countries :) !
Don't hesitate contacting us for any feedback !

CROSS-PLATFORM DOWNLOAD LINK
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hundredious-100-cells-puzzle/id860095712?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
Screenshots :
screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for sure for sharing your app with our members, I am sure our members will thank you I am sure. Once again thank you and welcome to Mobile Nations.