Problems with tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey I've been using tapatalk and I'm fairly new to this. I need help with my participated threads section. It comes out blank saying I haven't participated in topics.

Is there a fix or are others having this problem?

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey I've been using tapatalk and I'm fairly new to this. I need help with my participated threads section. It comes out blank saying I haven't participated in topics.

Thanks for the help.

I have that problem too. It will probably get fixed on it's own later.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the help.

I have that problem too. It will probably get fixed on it's own later.

Oh good. I thought I was alone on this.
Might I suggest in your forum settings that you are auto subscribed so that when you participate in a thread and post something you will will be auto subscribed and have a little triangle in the corner and then when you go on Participated you will see all the threads you are subscribed to.:)

Well I don't know what happened to my answer to you all but what I suspect is that it is no different than being in the forum and answering. If you go into settings on the forum and under general settings set it up or make sure it is set up for auto subscribe so when you answer a post it will appear on the form and tapatalk with a small triangle upper right corner of each thread that indicates you have subscribed to it. You can also do it manually in tapatalk by going to the top right where the 3 dots are and after you have posted hit the dots an then hit subscribe. You can also get out one buy doing the opposite by doing unsubscribe but I would set it up first I. The forums then hit save. From then on you should see in the participated section in tapatalk the sections you have posted in.
I know I answered you guys and I am sorry but I must not have saved it so my bad. Give it a go and see what happens.

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Some threads don't appear in your participated section and I think it's setup by the sites. I've noticed that on a few sites, off-topic threads don't appear in participated.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Some threads don't appear in your participated section and I think it's setup by the sites. I've noticed that on a few sites, off-topic threads don't appear in participated.

I see but all of my post doesn't appear not just the off topic threads.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is an exception and ray is right. Like the off topic is it's own section so some things will not appear but that is the exception to the rule and a small amount will this effect.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
At the time this wasn't a Tapatalk issue. When I was logged onto the forum, Participated was blank, too. All seems to be working correctly now.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yea it seems to be working now thanks for all the help. I thought I was alone on this.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This happens on all of Mobile Nations from time to time. I think BergerKing over at CB explained it once. Something about them organizing threads?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2