Today, we have released new iPad / iPhone game: Angry Curves (iTunes).
Control the curve
The curve is still moving forward, you can only change its direction by turning left or right.
If you crash into obstacles or another player, game is over. If you reach the border of the screen, you will appear on the other end of the screen. Play against your friends in a multiplayer mode (up to 4 players) or in a singleplayer.
This part of the game is all about the score. There are two game modes. Collect "angry smiles" and receive +1 point for each of them. You can also play maze mode. Survive as long as possible inside. Every second counts. You can pick-up score boosts, that gives you up to +100 points.
Try to improve your personal records.
Play with up to 3 of your friends friends on a single screen and try to beat them. Receive +1 point for every eliminated oponnent. The game is over after selected number of rounds. Player with the highest score wins. Pick up angry-bonuses and see your oponents faces, when they are eliminated.
- Featuring advanced lighting effects for iPhone5S. See dynamic lights with pixel-perfect graphics and environment interaction.
Last edited by taz323; 05-24-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Added full iTunes link
- 05-24-2014, 06:24 AM #2
Re: angry Curves
Thank you for sharing your app with IMore, hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
Please take a moment and read:App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- 05-24-2014, 07:22 AM #3
- 05-24-2014, 08:52 AM #4
- 05-24-2014, 05:22 PM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:30 PM