Lost data on Galaxy Life Pocket Adventures

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. If you performed an iTunes or iCloud backup with the game and its data intact, then restore from that particular backup.
2. Check the app's setting to see if there's an online backup option that may contain the data.
3. Contact the app's developer and see if there's anything he or she can do to assist in the recovery of the data.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
So I got back my lost data. First I decided to look at the reviews for the app, and one review said that they lost their data, and they connected to Game Center and it was fine again. So I went into the app, and I tapped "connect to Game Center". Then it asked me if I want to overwrite my data with my Game Center data, I tapped yes, and I found it exactly how I had it before I lost my data.
Thanks again.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So I got back my lost data. First I decided to look at the reviews for the app, and one review said that they lost their data, and they connected to Game Center and it was fine again. So I went into the app, and I tapped "connect to Game Center". Then it asked me if I want to overwrite my data with my Game Center data, I tapped yes, and I found it exactly how I had it before I lost my data.
Thanks again.

Glad you recovered your data.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox