Manilla alternative

Apallatto

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if you heard but Manilla is shutting down. It was actually one of my favorite apps for tracking bills. Just curious, what are some other apps that are similar that you all have been using.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been looking to. So far the only one I found free was "Check" that I can login to my bank, credit cards, and utilities. Like manilla. All the rest seem to be just bank or no login.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apallatto

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I found one called mobilligy. Just downloaded it and it seems very similar. They even let you pay right from the app

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Seems like check and mobilligy are the two closest. Going to set them both up and see how they work.

ApplePhonenPad

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Truly going to miss Manilla ... hope someone can recommend something just as good or even better. Don't like Pageonce or Mint, as they can't seem to link many of the accounts that Manilla could. It's unfortunate that they're closing down.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you heard but Manilla is shutting down. It was actually one of my favorite apps for tracking bills. Just curious, what are some other apps that are similar that you all have been using.

OMG....I'm hadn't heard this!! I just did a guide about Manilla. I absolutely love this app!!!!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hands down like mobilligy better.
emety3ub.jpg

Like how it organizes and tells me what the amount need for my bills on a weekly. Manilla was always saying act now for all bills 14 day or less due.

Apallatto

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I agree, I like Mobilligy better too. One thing that I liked that it doesn't have is the availability to see your actual bill, unless I just can't figure out how to access that part yet.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I agree, I like Mobilligy better too. One thing that I liked that it doesn't have is the availability to see your actual bill, unless I just can't figure out how to access that part yet.

Ask them. I said the same. View bill and transaction. They replied getting a lot of people asking, will be in a future update.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hands down like mobilligy better.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/14/emety3ub.jpg
Like how it organizes and tells me what the amount need for my bills on a weekly. Manilla was always saying act now for all bills 14 day or less due.

I'll finally have some free time so I can play around with it & the praise y'all are giving this app had me feeling pretty confident that this will be my replacement.