Your Pop-up is too small to display this page Please enlarge it to proceed (IM+'s Annoying Problem)
I had a setup of my IM+ app with my Facebook account,everything was working fine until oneday it randomly told me your account is not authorized with IM+,so i decided to reconnect/reauthorize account,i clicked on connect to facebook and a webpage pop up appeared,i entered my account details and my account opened on the authorize screen of facebook (where we allow apps to authorize),BUT then it grayed out with the error on top stating "Your Pop-up is too small to display this page Please enlarge it to proceed'...I was only a click away from synchronizing the app with my account and then this ******* thing really really annoyed me,I TRIED BEEJIVE/IM+ PRO BLAH BLAH AND EVERY ******* THING COMES WITH SAME ERROR..THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE WHY NOW MAN WHY NOW
- 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM #4
Re: Your Pop-up is too small to display this page Please enlarge it to proceed (IM+'s Annoying Probl
1. Remove the app/apps from Facebook in Facebook settings.
2. Delete the Facebook app.
3. Delete the IM+ app/apps.
4. Do a hard reset of your phone. Press top button and home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.
5. Download Facebook app and IM+ app
6. Reconnect again.
Sent from from my iPhone 5
- By david9962000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 26Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:25 PM
- By Chris Stapleton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:30 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM