- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
GridShark [NEW GAME]
Hello iMore community!
I recently released a puzzle game called GridShark for iOS. It's a very simple game, but I'm very excited about it
The game features 70+ scrambled pixelated images which the player must "unscramble" by sliding rows and columns. It was inspired by the 15 puzzle and the Rubik's Cube. The game-play is simple, and it's free to play. There are no in-app purchases.
Give it a try! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grid...mUvbUpU2244511
Here is an example puzzle:
- 05-02-2014, 02:48 PM #2
Re: GridShark [NEW GAME]
Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.
- 05-02-2014, 03:12 PM #3
- 05-02-2014, 04:22 PM #4
- 05-02-2014, 05:01 PM #5
- 05-04-2014, 11:49 AM #6
- 06-23-2014, 03:35 PM #7
- By gamecoder in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:00 AM