App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cybe...mUvbUpU2243139
Albert Einstein once said: "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live". Nowadays science has gone so far that we can help bees in their difficult life, indirectly helping whole humanity. Bees are human best friends in the insect world - they can pollinate plants and produce honey. However they become weaker because of growing human industry. As a scientist working at Cybernetics Science Laboratories you were assigned to research on the bee - YOUR BEE. You have many modules at your disposal that can be installed on your research object, such as: rockets, helicopter rotors, firearms etc., but you can't use them until the bee is not skilled enough. Every module you unlock during gameplay has its own, specific behavior. Experiment with your bee and find the best combination for a level to achieve the GOLD CELL!
There are several worlds - the further your bee goes, the more difficult it becomes:
1. Spring Sprint - reach honeycomb as fast as you can!
2. Flower Power - collect flower pollen!
3. Hornet Horror - don't let hornets block your way!
4. Leaf Grief - watch out for falling leaves!
• 4 Worlds * 15 challenging Levels (Total = 60)
• 16 Modules to unlock
• 34 Achievements
• Full Bee customization
• Rigid body physics
• Social networking services integrated
"Flight of the Bumblebee" by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
ATTENTION: The game is really hard so you have to be skilled enough to play without frustration !
Check out our other challenging game: The Bumblebee!
Ground Mode is much harder than Flappy Bird!
- 05-01-2014, 11:44 AM #2
- 05-01-2014, 03:32 PM #3
- 05-01-2014, 04:27 PM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:50 PM
- By Detsu in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 04:50 PM