How Many Apps Do You Have On Your iPhone That You Just Don't Use?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We all have them and for some reason never get rid of them - I am talking about apps we don't use but keep for some reason. How about you? How many apps do you have you keep holding on to and never use.

I myself most likely have 5-6 and will be getting rid of them today.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
About 10 or so that I have but never really use lol...

I should get around to cleaning things up some day...

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Same as John, about 10 that I don't use but know that as soon as I take them off then I may end up needing them at some time and don't feel like downloading them again. One being a mapping program that's over a GB.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
As a guitar player, one of the first apps I downloaded over 2 years ago was a guitar chord app. I've looked at it from time to time, have been in email contact with the Dev about feature suggestions, but have never actually used the app for the purpose intended. It's just there in case I need it. And so it is with about 6 other apps. :rolleyes:

Sent from from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Lots. I have a bad hoarding habit (for apps not 'real' stuff) and a 64 GB iPhone that let's me get away with it. I'm always downloading apps that have temporarily gone free because I might need them someday.

I see nothing wrong with your train of thought I also have 64GB so don't worry much myself. This thread states never used but I do have some I use once in a great while as well as my statement earlier

Utility apps I have and never use that don't require a data connection to use but need to download would be troublesome if you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and they become useful but unable to attain

Kind of like a fire extinguisher that's there when it's needed

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excluding the ones from Apple like the compass and newsstand, etc., I have 3 that I've downloaded to test out but I haven't gotten around to them yet....:)

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I fall into the app hoarding category. I'd say at least a dozen I don't use. Probably closer to 2 dozen. (But I might want to someday, so I have to keep them around just in case.)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Lots. I have a bad hoarding habit (for apps not 'real' stuff) and a 64 GB iPhone that let's me get away with it. I'm always downloading apps that have temporarily gone free because I might need them someday.
I download those temporarily free apps then delete them to my purchased list for the day I have 64 gb. I'm on a 16 gb. :D

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox