Plane Tactic

cuongxg

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
One of my favorite childhood games was battleship model and I can play it all day wwith my brother. But sometime, I thought it’s quite boring because the shape of ship is just a line andwhen it so easy to guest the whole ship.
Day by day, I am now a developer for mobile and I still find a game to satisfy my passion of making something wonderful. Once day, I thought of my old Battleship game and wonder why I don’t improve it.
The very next day, I started coding my game with a simple name “Plane Tactic”
Plane Tactic - an addicting game helping you to improve your predictability, imagination and planning skill - a guessing game with lots of creativity in rule that you never ever met before; an awesome game created by awesome developers in Viet Nam - country of awesome Flappy Bird game.

DOWLOAD FREE on AppStore: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plane-tactic/id844846635?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plane-tactic/id844846635?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im[/URL]

Your challenges are hidden planes with many beautiful shapes on a map with size from 5x5 to 10x10. Your role is to find the heads of each plane in order to make them appear on the map. Each level you have a limited number of turns within a given time to solve it.
Solving a level with as little shots and time as possible to get the best score and win one star, two stars or three stars. There are “Hints” in game to help you when you get stuck in a level.
Game is designed for both iPhone and iPad, with three packets from beginner to amateur and expert, contains 72 different levels from easy to difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[NOTE]Moved to the iPhone Apps & Games section - Originally in the "forum games" section[/NOTE]

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for introducing your app to our membership. We all wish you the best luck with it and hope you come back often.

cuongxg

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much, I am just an independent developer and your fast and clear feedback make me so interested.
Welcome me :)

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! When I get the chance, I'll download your game and provide my thoughts about it. The game looks good!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
The game is very good! Some of the English could be improved though. Here's an example I was able to find in the screenshots for the app:
ytu3apur.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice