Hey all, I've been getting a lot busier lately with more assignments and things that need to be done. Responsibilities as a teen are starting to get bigger, especially with school, haha.
I was wondering what organization apps that could help with me with staying on top of things that need to be done, when they are due, and maybe even some daily reminders of them to motivate me to get them done? I think what I need might be a little more than just a calendar. For example, I have a book report due Friday, and a research paper due on Wednesday. Is there any apps that you recommend to help me stay on top of those things and not get behind?
Thanks in advance guys and gals!
- 04-29-2014, 12:26 AM #2
- 04-29-2014, 09:11 AM #3
Re: Organization App?
1. Alarm clock - It will alert you at the set time, but it can't make you get up and get moving. That's your role....
2. Reminders - It may not be the best available, but it gets the job done.
3. Calendar - You can have several different calendars all rolled up into one, whether they're for school, work, sports, holidays or whatever, they can all be visible simultaneously with the native Calendar app.
4. Notes - 'nuf said
5. Voice Memo - You can use this to speak your thoughts, record a lecture, help you remember something, etcetera.
6. Calculator - both basic and scientific (For scientific, simply rotate your iPhone to landscape view)
The above listed native apps *should* be more than sufficient for a teenager and numerous adults, in my opinion... Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-29-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: fixed grammatical errors.
- 04-29-2014, 09:37 AM #4
- 04-29-2014, 06:43 PM #5
Re: Organization App?
There are so many but I am partial to the Native Reminder app along with the calender app and then any.do which I still use. On occasion for certain things I also use Evernote. Good luck and finding the combination that works best for you.
- 04-29-2014, 07:08 PM #6
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 20Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:10 AM