Organization App?

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I've been getting a lot busier lately with more assignments and things that need to be done. Responsibilities as a teen are starting to get bigger, especially with school, haha.

I was wondering what organization apps that could help with me with staying on top of things that need to be done, when they are due, and maybe even some daily reminders of them to motivate me to get them done? I think what I need might be a little more than just a calendar. For example, I have a book report due Friday, and a research paper due on Wednesday. Is there any apps that you recommend to help me stay on top of those things and not get behind?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I use the calendar app to keep my schedule & Clear app to create To-Do lists. You should check it out in the App Store. It's really simple but I love the interface. It's makes To-Do lists a bit more interesting.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use the calendar app to keep my schedule & Clear app to create To-Do lists. You should check it out in the App Store. It's really simple but I love the interface. It's makes To-Do lists a bit more interesting.

I will tell you what I told my daughter before she turned 18. You have an iPhone that is much more than a mere social and photo taking device. It natively contains basically everything you need to keep yourself organized and prepared.

1. Alarm clock - It will alert you at the set time, but it can't make you get up and get moving. That's your role....:)
2. Reminders - It may not be the best available, but it gets the job done.
3. Calendar - You can have several different calendars all rolled up into one, whether they're for school, work, sports, holidays or whatever, they can all be visible simultaneously with the native Calendar app.
4. Notes - 'nuf said
5. Voice Memo - You can use this to speak your thoughts, record a lecture, help you remember something, etcetera.
6. Calculator - both basic and scientific (For scientific, simply rotate your iPhone to landscape view)

The above listed native apps *should* be more than sufficient for a teenager and numerous adults, in my opinion...:) Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you.

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Very well said Sir

I will tell you what I told my daughter before she turned 18. You have an iPhone that is much more than a mere social and photo taking device. It natively contains basically everything you need to keep yourself organized and prepared.

1. Alarm clock - It will alert you at the set time, but it can't make you get up and get moving. That's your role....:)
2. Reminders - It may not be the best available, but it get the job done.
3. Calendar - You can have several different calendars all rolled up into one, whether it be for school, work, sports, holiday or whatever, they can all be visible simultaneously with the native Calendar app.
4. Notes - 'nuf said
5. Voice Memo - You can use this to speak your thoughts, record a lecture, help you remember something, etcetera.
6. Calculator - both basic and scientific (For scientific, simply rotate your iPhone to landscape view)

The above listed native apps *should* be more than sufficient for a teenager and numerous adults, in my opinion...:) Anyway, I hope I was helpful to you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There are so many but I am partial to the Native Reminder app along with the calender app and then any.do which I still use. On occasion for certain things I also use Evernote. Good luck and finding the combination that works best for you.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Alarmed (free) is Reminders with a nag feature...so it reminds you until you mark it done! 👍👍

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone