What Is Your #1 3rd Party App On Your iPhone You Can't Do Without?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I thought I might pick WhatsApp but that's replaceable...so I'll say Day One. Yes for journaling but it makes me happy to go back and look through entries...

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk/iMore Forums, Sports Center, KiK, Skype, Hangouts, BBM, Evernote, SkyDrive, Printer Pro, Google Drive, YouTube, Podcasts, Flipboard... Can we change the title now? I can't choose. :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk/iMore Forums, Sports Center, KiK, Skype, Hangouts, BBM, Evernote, SkyDrive, Printer Pro, Google Drive, YouTube, Podcasts, Flipboard... Can we change the title now? I can't choose. :p

Hmmmm No,1app and you want to change my title too. I think that is more than 1 app oh well.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Zite for me.
It's pretty much the first thing I do in the morning, 5 mins with Zite and I know about all things I'm interested in. I used to cross-surf about 10 websites to collect my news.. Zite made that obsolete for me. Big fan. :cool:

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
OMG! This app is so simple and genius at the same time! My 5 year old nephew got it in like 5-10 minutes. We both are addicted to it now. One of my favorite things about this app is that there is always something new to discover. It also seems to have an impact on your battery life, but all the rest is amazing! Don't waste your time, download Globe 3D
from https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/globe-3d/id691924337?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Well that sounded a little "Spammy" don't you think?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
As much as it pains me to say this, probably Facebook. 😞

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member