iTichu. A Tichu Counter for your iPhone and your iPad! (Free)

anon8800080

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
iOS-Simulator-Screen-shot-Apr-21-2014-3.00.45-PM.png iOS-Simulator-Screen-shot-Apr-21-2014-3.02.17-PM.png iOS-Simulator-Screen-shot-Apr-21-2014-3.27.11-PM.png

Have you ever encountered a Tichu Session where you had to find pen and paper to write down the scoring? From now on, with this handy application you can keep your score, statistics and lot more useful information on your mobile phone or tablet. It comes with a beautiful iOS 7 design and frequent updates including all the features you might request.

Are you in-game and want to see the stats? Just swipe to the left and you’re presented with a board containing everything you need. Another round finished? Just swipe back and you’re right into it.

If you close the application and a game is still in progress, the application will automatically save the progress and let you know if you want to continue that game or start a new one the next time you will launch the application.

Please take the time to leave a review on the App Store, or suggest a feature. It would mean a lot to me.

Available now free from the App Store for both iPhone and iPad!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itichu/id866990401?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Mobile Nations community and iMore. Thank you for bringing your app to the members here and best of luck to you.

anon8800080

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday i submitted iTichu 1.1 on the AppStore and i hope it will be available for download in the next week. In this version you can find 4 new features that will make the app way more functional. Some of the features requested by users, so in case you want to suggest any feature or you found a bug, you can visit my website at www.spyroszarzonis.com and contact me with any method you can find there. Bellow you can find the full change log for this version. I'll inform you again when the update hit the AppStore.

• Support for 5 languages: English, Chinese(simplified), German, French and Greek.
• Ability to see the analytic score for the whole game anytime you want. Just swipe to the right when you are at the main menu, or press the "Details" button if the game already finished.
• Ability to revert the last calculation in case you've made a mistake.
• Ability to change the score limit. Just find iTichu app in the Settings app of your iOS device and change the score limit. The new score limit will take affect after you start a new game.
• UI changes and fixes.
• Bug fixes.

Last edited:

anon8800080

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
MainEnglish.pngAnalyticEnglish.pngStatisticsEnglish.png

I’m happy to announce to you that the first update of my app iTichu just made it on the App Store. It brings 4 new features that will definitely enhance the experience of all users around the world. Here is the complete changelog for iTichu 1.1:

• Support for 5 languages: English, Chinese(simplified), German, French and Greek.
• Ability to see the analytic score for the whole game anytime you want. Just swipe to the right when you are at the main menu, or press the “Details” button if the game already finished.
• Ability to revert the last calculation in case you’ve made a mistake.
• Ability to change the score limit. Just find iTichu app in the Settings app of your iOS device and change the score limit. The new score limit will take affect after you start a new game.
• UI changes and fixes.
• Bug fixes.

If you like the update, please take the time to leave a review on the App Store. It will help me to continue to improve the app.
If you have feature requests or you just found a problem with iTichu you can contact with me here, or with any method you can find on my personal blog at: www.spyroszarzonis.com

Available free on the App Store.
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/gr/app/itichu/id866990401?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/gr/app/itichu/id866990401?mt=8[/URL]​

anon8800080

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.1.1 of iTichu released on the App Store. This version offers some bug fixes, performance optimizations and localizations fixes.