Visit site
Thanks

Finally gonna give it a try until the iMore app gets fixed

Was planning on buying the pro but I had reservations

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What's the benefit of using the imore app over tapatalk? I've had tapatalk pro for a while but switched to the imore app because it seemed like everyone was using it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What's the benefit of using the imore app over tapatalk? I've had tapatalk pro for a while but switched to the imore app because it seemed like everyone was using it lol

I like the iMore app because it was fast and smooth. I also don't have any other forums I use on a regular basis besides iMore and Mobile Nations.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I like the iMore app because it was fast and smooth. I also don't have any other forums I use on a regular basis besides iMore and Mobile Nations.

Oh ok. That's fair. iMore is my most used forum but I occasionally visit macrumors and operationsports

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok. That's fair. iMore is my most used forum but I occasionally visit macrumors and operationsports

I was using the free version of Tapatalk until last weekend when I switched over to the Pro version. I'm liking the Pro version.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I also use the iMore app as my go to app and will again when the problems are ironed out but TapaTalk is a great app I see that now

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was using the free version of Tapatalk until last weekend when I switched over to the Pro version. I'm liking the Pro version.

The Pro version is very nice and I've gotten both notifications lol

I think between you guys reading what both of you have to say I might have to break down for the Tapatalk Pro version myself and retire our app until it gets fixed.:) Thanks a lot guys just more money to spend on another app...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711