Ducks Preschool Bag - A Fun-filled Educational Game!

Ajaykumar

Banned
Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am glad to make an announcement about an educational game named Ducks Preschool Bag which is available on the App Store!

Ducks Preschool Bag is a one-stop app for children which comes with educational games that will keep tiny tots entertained while they learn.

Here are some features of the app:

1) 7 types of games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, shapes, sizes, matching and differences.
2) A sticker reward after every game won
3) Designed for preschoolers
4) Never-ending gameplay

App URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ducks-preschool-bag/id810078137?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

App Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n4-9H1grl8

Your honest opinions about the app are highly appreciated.

Tamara_91

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Introducing Ducks Preschool Bag - A Fun-filled Educational Game!

not sure about the graphics I'll always be happy to offer my children visually more sophisticated games, cartoons and etc. but maybe preschool children need games like this to be just colorful and simple. I'm not a parent yet and I'm not conscious in mental abilities by the age

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore and thank you for bringing your app for our members to view. Best of luck with it. :)

Ajaykumar

Banned
Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

not sure about the graphics I'll always be happy to offer my children visually more sophisticated games, cartoons and etc. but maybe preschool children need games like this to be just colorful and simple. I'm not a parent yet and I'm not conscious in mental abilities by the age
Thanks for your suggestions Tamara. Our app is mainly focused on Preschoolers which is why the app is simple and elegant to play.

We will certainly bring in many enhancements in our upcoming versions.:yes:

Ajaykumar

Banned
Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Thank you for sharing your app with IMore,hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and good luck with your app.
Thank you for sharing the guidelines with me. They helped me a lot to understand the forum rules.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro