Re: app needed for that??
Originally Posted by kataran
well thank you both of you
Originally Posted by Jaguarr40
I have been having a productivity run with my iDevice
1. Using Evernote For syncing and keeping time-less and important notes which should remain there in someplace...I found it awesome...
2. Using Drafts for its Extremely quick launch time (FOR me it is quicker than stock notes app) and keeping day to day or weekly notes which are soon to be deleted...I found the stock notes app to be too bland for not having an option to organize notes to some extent (drafts allows me to catogerize in 3 different folders,inbox,pin,and another one the name of which I don't remember :P )
3. Making spreadsheets for my father's travel company business and also for keeping track of our Rent-a-car service accounts..
4. Using "moni",an app for simple daily finance management along with Pocket expense/moneywiz for robust management of my whole finances and Home's finances
5. And now,tried almost every app in the appstore to manage lists etc,most of them are good quite good but I found Any.do to be the best of all for me As actually,I needed an app that makes lists and catogerize them aswell,but also it can some random To-Do list aswell,which I prefer to keep as it is,and tick them one by one as I achieve my goals...
so it has been good so far.. thank you