Pimp Lockster - Pro LockScreen: Design Your Lock Screen Wallpaper
*** Get your Amazing LockScreen Today ***
Give your iPhone or iPod Touch a NEW Look Today.
Download this app to create your own custom Lock Screen Background in five simple steps! Choose from one of 100+ stunning designs. Use any photo from your Camera Roll or simply take a photo.
- Select from a variety of 100+ designs
- More than 200+ stickers to choose from
- Ton of fonts style for text.
- Use any image from your Camera Roll or take a photo on the spot
- Use our unique Crop Editor (Rotate, Move & Pinch) to choose your favorite part of the original photo
- Change the Brightness & Contrast
- Final designs are saved to your camera roll
- All designs for the Lock Screen background will work with Parallax enabled OR disabled
- iOS 6 & iOS 7 compatible
Five easy steps to your very own custom Lock Screen wallpaper: To create your own wallpaper design, choose a photo from your camera roll or simply take a photo. After using our unique Crop & Image Editor you are presented with a selection of stunning HD quality Lock Screen background overlays. You can then select your desired design and simply save it to your camera roll and set it as your Lock Screen wallpaper.
Download this app today to impress your friends!
Don't have iOS 7 Installed??? NOW You Have to Update your device to iOS 7 Because this amazing app is compatible only with iOS 7.
NEW Themes Coming Soon
Last edited by thaidv; 04-24-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Update iTunes Link
- 03-22-2014, 10:58 AM #2
Re: Lockster - Pro Lockscreen: Design your Lock Screen
Thank you for sharing your app, hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and good luck with your app.
- 03-22-2014, 11:04 AM #3
- 03-23-2014, 12:30 AM #4
- 03-23-2014, 12:53 AM #5
- 04-24-2014, 12:51 AM #9
- 04-24-2014, 10:47 AM #10
Re: Pimp Lockster - Pro LockScreen: Design Your Lock Screen Wallpaper
Interesting app. I could not get the provided link to work. So...
Sent from from my iPhone 5
- By shief24 in forum iPad AirReplies: 11Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:33 PM
- By ces_garc94 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:48 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:38 PM