Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  • 2 Post By Just_Me_D
  • 1 Post By pr1nce
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

278 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts

Default Is there an app for that???

So consider i want to do something like setting up and alarm which repeats itself after every 3 hours in a day...but the alarm ringer i want must continuously ring the sound like the stock alarm app and not just giving a little sound and then appearing in notifications..

Now i am really a fan of the groundbreaking app "alarmed",it really does have everything,day minders,(like for setting up a reminder repeat in a day after every x hours) and it even has the option of nagging me every minute...

The thing is sometimes the phone is away from my reach in other room,and by continuously repeating alarm tone,i would eventually get to it...
    Is there any app with that functionality of having a continuous repeating alarm with day minders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there an app for that???

There are so many apps in the app store you might like to check into for what you want. Off the top I cannot think of anything that will do exactly what you want to do unless you use the stock native app which once the alarm goes off will not stop until you hit snooze or stop it so it sounds to me you need to find the right ring tone to go with it and test it to see if it will work to your liking. Alarm apps with day minders that is going to be a tough one.
    Kashan Osama likes this.

If the app you mentioned has everything you like, including nagging you every minute, why even search for another?
    pr1nce and Kashan Osama like this.

I suggest you check out the App Store. It sounds to me you like your current app though. Good luck.
    Kashan Osama likes this.