Roll Back Home by Dawn of Play - a black & white adventure

zigah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys, my first post - hope it's a good one! :)

I'm ?iga, co-founder and game designer at Dawn of Play gamedev studio.

After our first break through game Dream of Pixels last year, we just launched Roll Back Home, a sketch-art action game, full of physics puzzles, and would love some feedback.

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/roll-back-home/id806104332?at=10l3Vy

iTunes description:

Roll the lost ball through underground mazes full of unique physics riddles - a roller coaster ride back home!

Nominated "BEST UPCOMING GAME" at IMGA 2014.

Roll Back Home is a sketch-art action game, full of puzzles and adventure. Tilt to roll and jump with the lost ball through underground mazes full of mysterious riddles. Swing on large rams to smash walls, ride barrels to avoid being crushed and defy gravity, all to escape the dangers within the treacherous underground sewers. Presented in a sketched and animated flip book.

Features:
- Tilt to roll and jump
- Bounce and think through unique physics riddles
- Ride a mine cart, swing big rams, roll on barrels, defy gravity and more

Dawn of Play on facebook: fb.me/dawnofplay
Dawn of Play on twitter: twitter.com/dawnofplay

Do let me know, how you like the trailer and the game!

zigah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I have read the guidelines before posting, hope my post fits within the rules. :)

zigah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We heard these rumors on the internets about Apple TV, including a fully fledged App Store to enable playing apps and games on TV.

So we tried playing Roll Back Home on a TV ourselves:

Hope you like how that turned out!

Disclaimer:
The video footage is real. No faking, overlaying, photoshopping or any other editing was done to fake any of it - apart from some montage and fast-forward at the end.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice