When I was on android there was an app that allowed me to auto forward all text messages to my work email (or whatever email you entered. ) Real handy at work where I can't have my phone out. So far only thing I found for iphone is iforward but you have to jail break your phone. Any other options for iphone I haven't discovered yet?
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM #2
- 03-16-2014, 04:31 PM #3
Re: Sms forwarding
Sounds like that is gonna be a tough one. i can see why you want to do this because you can of course have access to work email. Heck i would try the same thing if there was something - Keep something in mind. If your company is strict to not let you have your phone out and if you did forward any text or iMessages to work email, It becomes their property so 1. You might want to be careful of what the texts say if you ever do by app or cut and paste 2. They might come down on you if they find out you are doing that to get around their no cell phone out rule so think it over again. Just a thought for you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:12 PM
- By accactg in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:44 PM
- By GolpherZX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:26 PM
- By Exsurgo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:09 PM