Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Sms forwarding

When I was on android there was an app that allowed me to auto forward all text messages to my work email (or whatever email you entered. ) Real handy at work where I can't have my phone out. So far only thing I found for iphone is iforward but you have to jail break your phone. Any other options for iphone I haven't discovered yet?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Default Re: Sms forwarding

I don't think so. You can copy and paste the message into another SMS.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Sms forwarding

Sounds like that is gonna be a tough one. i can see why you want to do this because you can of course have access to work email. Heck i would try the same thing if there was something - Keep something in mind. If your company is strict to not let you have your phone out and if you did forward any text or iMessages to work email, It becomes their property so 1. You might want to be careful of what the texts say if you ever do by app or cut and paste 2. They might come down on you if they find out you are doing that to get around their no cell phone out rule so think it over again. Just a thought for you.