cloud storage background sync ?
on android, Dropbox uploads photos to the cloud as soon as they are taken. the iphone says it's suppose to as long as location services are allowed and permission for Dropbox to run in the background except it doesn't.
it was nice not having to remember to manually open Dropbox every so often to make sure my photos were backed up
does anyone know how to fix this or know a cloud storage app on iphone that does this?
- 03-14-2014, 09:09 AM #2
- 03-14-2014, 09:44 AM #3
- 03-14-2014, 11:22 AM #5
Re: cloud storage background sync ?
yes i understand all of you.... i know how to use the app and the settings what i am expressing is that even though it says it does background uploading it doesn't.
it doesn't do background uploading until you open the app then it will load.... the android version starts uploading your photos as soon as you take them without having to ever open the app its automatic im looking for an app that does that on iphone
- By gordol in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:38 PM
- By softqubetechnologies in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:42 PM