I have an iTunes gift card, which apps should I buy?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just don't even know how to answer this question not knowing you and your likes. Flip a coin man or do your own leg work. Someone gives you a suggestion and you already have it so do it on your own and you will be much better off....smh!

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I just don't even know how to answer this question not knowing you and your likes. Flip a coin man or do your own leg work. Someone gives you a suggestion and you already have it so do it on your own and you will be much better off....smh!

The point of this thread was to discover new apps that I may have not heard of. The only suggestion was of a very popular app that I happen to own. I was not disrespectful to the poster as you are to me. How did you ever become a "Senior Ambassador" with that attitude? May I suggest you work on your issues on your own time?

Maybe I shouldn't discuss apps in the app section of an iPhone forum.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Tapatalk Pro
Instapaper
Alien Blue if you use reddit and pay the I -app purchase to remove ads

The askreddit sub-reddit had a long thread yesterday of people's favorite unrecognized apps.

I completely forgot about tapatalk pro. This is why I started this thread. thank you!

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
For an educational experience about space these are great apps: Solar Walk, Exoplanet, Sky Guide.
Human Body is a great app for kids who want to learn how the body works.

If you run out of ideas, gift cards can be used in the ITunes Store as well as the App Store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods