- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Mad Bird, in search of his brother
I've just released my first game which is kind a tribute to Flappy Bird but not a clone.
The gameplay is different, but still remains addictive, easy to play but hard to master.
The goal is to keep flying as long as possible while avoiding missiles.
Feel free to give me your feedbacks about it.
PS : There's a bug at this moment when interstitial ads are clicked, it should be fix shortly
iTunes Store link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mad-...mUvbUpU2204851
- 03-04-2014, 07:49 AM #2
re: Mad Bird, in search of his brother
Thank you for sharing your app with IMore, hopefully a lot of members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already, please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums .
Thank you again and good luck with your app.
- 03-04-2014, 09:55 AM #3
- 03-04-2014, 09:56 AM #4
- 03-04-2014, 10:01 AM #5
- 03-07-2014, 12:19 PM #7
- By applelex in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 62Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:17 AM
- By jwaves in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:00 AM