- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Letterorites: Unique arcade/typing blend with brilliant game-play and instructional purpose
Letterorites is a fun typing-based arcade game and unlike any word-based typing game, we've taken the annoying part out!
Your goal is to type rapidly falling letters (letterorites!) in order to score points and advance through levels.
Letterorites left untyped will strike the home base, causing damage. After enough damage your points and typing scores are given at the Game Over screen.
The game is designed around your iPhone/iPad native keyboard allowing you to improve your typing performance. Moreover, the different statistics in which you can score can be shared locally and globally (through Game Play Services!) for even more challenge and fun.
It is the best typing-practice experience you will have. Think you can type fast and accurate? Take the Letterorites challenge!
**Detailed game-play/special guide: www.letterorites.com/tutorial.html
Share your thoughts please!
By Creations D-MagiK Inc. D-MagiK - Home
Game website: Letterorites - Original Typing Game
Facebook page: Letterorites
• Limitless endurance gameplay
• Multiple local players
• Local and online leaderboards
• Statistics: highest score, highest streak, typing accuracy, and many more! You can share them with the world, compare your rankings, and break records (4 of the total statistics are synced with the Play Game Center)
• Multiple skills levels
• Level Saves
See more here: About - Letterorites
Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-28-2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Added Full iTunes Link
- 02-28-2014, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Letterorites: Unique arcade/typing blend with brilliant game-play and instructional purpose
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
- 03-01-2014, 11:45 AM #3
- 03-01-2014, 01:03 PM #4
- 03-03-2014, 06:43 PM #5
- By zig1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:40 AM