Hangouts Has Been Updated for iOS 7

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you're like me and you use Hangouts a lot, you will be happy to hear that an update for iOS 7 has been released. It includes a new app icon, the iOS 7 keyboard and a new UI. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It has a new Mood option as well as other changes

I advise turning off the Shake for sending Feedback, Google wants to know to much about you and finds ingenious ways to do it

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what it is but I still can't get myself to trying it out. Just can't put my finger on it, I guess it is just something that does not interest me that much for communicating.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I advise turning off the Shake for sending Feedback, Google wants to know to much about you and finds ingenious ways to do it

Thanks for the heads up.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

You can finally turn that annoying feature off! :) Best update ever.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
This has been a super great update for me. I use Hangouts with everyone from work and a few friends and the older version was pretty poor. So poor, in fact, that I often thought about switching to my Android phone to have a better experience. 2.0 is far nicer, better optimized for the iPad, and utilizes background updates (no more waiting after swiping a notification on the lock screen!). This is wonderful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2