Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Dark Tower

Could you please give me feedback on our game Dark Tower available for iOS and Windows Phone? You can download demo version for free to test it. Dark Tower is an action rpg, in which you explore maze-like dungeons. In the game you fight with many different monsters and collect keys which open the next rooms. You have to manage your keys reasonably, because their amount is limited and you can finish being locked. While gaining experience and collecting gold, you can develop your hero.
    Links for download:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark...mUvbUpU2202008 for iOS

Default Re: Dark Tower

Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Welcome and thanks for bringing your app to IMore, looks to be very interesting. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

I'm sure our Gaming members will be interested in your Game the graphics look good and you will most certainly get feedback from them

good Luck

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Welcome to IMore, and good luck with your app.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Thank you for joining and being a valued member of iMore and thank you for this new gaming app. Wish you the best and it looks good so far.

Welcome to the iMore community. Thanks for sharing your app with us. Best of luck with the app.