All in one email app

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Folks, I have been looking for an email app (aside from the native app) that will work with Exchange, pop3 (Comcast) and outlook accounts. There are very few options that I have found that have both Exchange and pop. IQTELL is a rather new app that I have tried but it has been impossible to sign on my exchange account, so it is not of much use. Many apps work with exchange and gmail, yahoo and outlook, while several others work with all but exchange accounts, but I have yet to find that all-in-one app. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I suggest using the native email app. You already know that it'll work with the accounts you've mentioned.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing like using what was built into the phones OS proven to work with darn near any email acct. Try it and see what we are telling you that it will work.

MDsmartphone

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
The biggest gripe I have with the built in email app is not having the option to going back to the inbox after I delete a message. Instead it goes directly to the next message. For this reason I use three email apps. Which stinks especially since I came from prior android and webOS devices that handled email better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The biggest gripe I have with the built in email app is not having the option to going back to the inbox after I delete a message. Instead it goes directly to the next message. For this reason I use three email apps. Which stinks especially since I came from prior android and webOS devices that handled email better.

True, but going back is only a swipe away....:)

MDsmartphone

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Problem is sometimes I don't know what the content of the next email is, and sometimes I don't care to open it because I know I don't need to see it. So if I delete an email I'm interested in it automatically makes me see the next email.

To swipe back defeats the point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2