Wines Tasting and Tasting PRO -- Tasting Applications:

alekandrade

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I would like to submit to you two new applications for iOS, to promote as much as possible the art of wine tasting, beer tasting and olive oil tasting:

Wines Tasting and Tasting Pro.

Wine Tasting is a free application for Smartphone and Tablet iOS , designed specifically for those who want to approach the world of wine tasting .
It is configured to guide the user to taste its wines through a special information section and through the use of a special Professional Tasting Card.

Tasting Pro is instead an application that contains the three applications listed above (Wines Tasting, Beer Tasting, Olive Oil Tasting), adding important technical and professionals features.

These applications are based on the standard Professional Italian Tasting, and they guide the user through the necessary basic steps to realize his first wine, beer or olive oil tasting.

Here are the links of the apps :

Wines tasting (FREE) :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/degusta-vini/id757814904?at=10l3Vy

Tasting PRO ( Complete Application ) :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/degusta-pro/id756714970?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hope to find in you an interest to promote these applications.

Regards,

Alessandra De Angelis

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and Mobile Nations - 2 apps at one - Bonus, Thank you for the nice presentation and interesting apps. I hope you have much success with them both. Good luck.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

alekandrade

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your friendly welcome!

It is a pleasure for me to join this forum, I would like to thank you all for this opportunity.

Hope my thread will be interesting for someone.

For any other adding information about these two applications, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Alessandra De Angelis

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73