- 02-23-2014, 04:29 PM #2
- 02-23-2014, 08:16 PM #5
- 03-05-2014, 05:55 AM #6
- 05-17-2014, 04:06 AM #7iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How Can I Listen to FLAC files on my iPhone?
I know a FREE FLAC player named Faasoft Audio Converter. Just drag and drop your FLAC files to the player, and you can listen.
Better still, it also a Converter which can convert FLAC to iPhone/iPod/iPad supported formats. But it's not free as a converter.
- 06-05-2016, 02:56 PM #9iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:29 PM
- By abbasr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
iCloud missing a password and can't remember. Can't remember the last time that I logged in on IclouBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:20 PM