Does anybody know If there is any app to make ringtones that makes them available without syncing to iTunes? - Written once again for the assistance of our members.

In my opinion I am sure there are in fact we all know there are many apps capable of making ringtones. Sometimes they work and more than not we here from members that they don't and here comes the questions. The way I look at it is why not use iTunes to make a ringtone where
    1. You already have music
    2. If you know that it has to be 30 secs or less and being made in iTunes it is going to be made in the correct format to play on your IOS device
    3. Most important no matter what you have to get in on your device anyway and it will have to be synced so make it on iTunes, Tether your device and sync it.

If you did it the right way in the one program or app (iTunes) that matches your IOS device it will work properly and you can now make all the ringtones you want and know they will work. Give it a try on several songs you already have in iTunes and let us know how it worked out. Good luck!!
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-22-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    02-21-2014 08:53 PM
    I don't know of any ways to get custom ringtones on your i-device without having to use iTunes to sync them.
    02-22-2014 09:05 AM
    You're gonna be using iTunes to load ringtones no matter what with iOS ...
    02-22-2014 09:15 AM
    You're gonna be using iTunes to load ringtones no matter what with iOS ...
    Agreed!!! I wish this feature could be activated through iTunes mobile versus having to connect your iPhone to a computer. Wishful thinking
    02-22-2014 10:25 AM
    I make ringtones using the GarageBand app right on my phone. No need to sync through iTunes. Here's a link for instructions. It's super easy.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2010...arageband.html
    Last edited by Jemjee; 02-24-2014 at 07:51 AM.
    02-23-2014 09:39 AM
    Zedge has an app that makes is super easy- there is desktop companion app- whole process takes about 5 minutes.
    02-24-2014 06:34 AM
    Does anybody know If there is any app to make ringtones that makes them available without syncing to iTunes? - Written once again for the assistance of our members.

In my opinion I am sure there are in fact we all know there are many apps capable of making ringtones. Sometimes they work and more than not we here from members that they don't and here comes the questions. The way I look at it is why not use iTunes to make a ringtone where
    1. You already have music
    2. If you know that it has to be 30 secs or less and being made in iTunes it is going to be made in the correct format to play on your IOS device
    3. Most important no matter what you have to get in on your device anyway and it will have to be synced so make it on iTunes, Tether your device and sync it.

If you did it the right way in the one program or app (iTunes) that matches your IOS device it will work properly and you can now make all the ringtones you want and know they will work. Give it a try on several songs you already have in iTunes and let us know how it worked out. Good luck!!
    Well back when I had my Android there were literally hundreds of apps that let you make a ringtone and use it right there on the spot. I would sit on a park bench make a ringtone and it would save to my preloaded ringtone list. Then I used it then and there not walk back home plug in to the pc and use no good junk iTunes. It's annoying frustrating and maddening but Apple just has to be different and take a simple task and make it suck. Android is so much better I'm going back and giving this junk *** phone and company to my dogs to play with. Maybe they can do something useful with it like turn it into **** oh wait it already is just another thing you failed at 👍🖕😂
    08-08-2016 03:16 AM