Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Adjust App

Hi All,

First of all let me thank you for taking a look at this thread and admins for not shutting it down.
    I have just created and launched at new company called ekolibri.ltd, it is created to serve three core foundations, the first is human centred design, second technology and services, the third ethical and sustained projects. We wonted to build something that can make a difference to all our life's and so the first step on the long round to making a tangible differences is our first app Adjust.
    We did not wont to spam people or pay for silly marketing, so we are trying to reach out to our potential audience directly. And we believe that the people who come to imore, my self included are intelligent, bright, and engaging members of the community, and so I am her to ask your directly, to take a look at our first app, give us feed back, and take part in what you would like to see from this product, and company. This product has a very big road map ahead, that will make its current form look lie childs play, but before we begin that road we need people to download and play and feedback on our current version to help shape and form what that future product should look like.

Thank you again for all your time.

To the app:
    Last edited by pr1nce; 02-16-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Default Re: Adjust App

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Welcomed to iMore and thank you for the app. Hope you get lot's of interest from it and good luck with much success.

Welcome to IMore,good luck with you app.