Is there any safety apps that can prevent texting and driving?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Any apps to keep you from texting while driving - Written to help and assist members with issues on their devices.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Really this is relatively simple...It is called common sense and even though I would not doubt that you can find apps in the app store, Why buy or even download one when all it takes is to not text while driving especially how many states every day are passing laws against texting while driving or even talking on the phone w/o hands free driving. Just use common sense and don't do it!!!!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, it's called your brain. The app that is free. And if there were an app that prevented texting and driving, how would it distinguish between the driver and the passengers?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why do you need an app to prevent you from texting? Why don't you just use common sense and self control and just not text?

Sent from my iPhone 5 with the iMore Forums App
I think in my initial post those were just about the exact words I used. :) and at least the thought I wanted to get across.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately common sense isn't common, especially among teenagers, so it is a legitimate question. I believe is education that promotes sensus communis culture around texting. It starts at home.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711