Is anyone a Launch Center person like me?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I love this app to death, and I use the shortcuts all the time. Now that the iPad has just gotten it, I think people will come to love this power user friendly app. It has streamlined alot of the tasks that I once experienced too much tedium doing, cutting a slew of steps out of the process. If you are looking for an app to make your life on iPhone or iPad easier, Launch Center certainly fits the bill.

Voice out if you use Launch Center. :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have it and keep using it then uninstalling it. Sometimes it seems great than other times I really feel like I don't need it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've never used it. I did have a similar app in my BlackBerry days called QuickLaunch.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I like it with a caveat, I cannot launch all apps with it, for instance "[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paper-stories-from-facebook/id794163692?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Paper[/URL]" (FB's new app).

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Voice out if you use Launch Center. :)

I'm always using Launch Center... until Jailbreak is available, then I just don't need it because there are tweaks which are more convenient and work awesome. But I still have it installed and maintain it for bad times without jailbreak xD

Here's another tread where someone asked for URL schemes, basically you are asking almost for the same. I also referred to some posts of me, please check that ;)

http://forums.imore.com/ios/271610-anyone-have-list-working-ios-url-schemes.html

mustangboy88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get the IFTTT triggers to work? I have created a Connect account but according to the help section on Contrast it says it shouldn't say only "All Devices" on IFTTT. I get the notification from IFTTT that the action is getting sent to them, but it doesn't fire on Launch Center. I really want this to work.