Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

Thumbs up Cloudie for Cloudapp

Hello guys,

if you are using Cloudapp, a service to share items with a short link, then you already know that they have no official iOS client. So one day I was browsing third party apps and I made a decision to create an own Cloudapp client.

I am very proud to introduce you Cloudie for Cloudapp. A full-featured Cloudapp client. Build with iOS 7 in mind!

If you are not using Cloudapp yet, you should definitely give it a try! I really like it and it's very helpful for work processes!

Check out the website http://getcloudie.com/

Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-07-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Added Full iTunes Link

Default Re: Cloudie for Cloudapp

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

Welcome to IMore , and thank you for sharing your app.

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with us. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

We are very happy to have you as a new Member/ Developer and bringing your app to iMore. Welcome and good luck and much success with your app.